The College of Communication (CCOM) is a close-knit community that encourages students to mold their path and find opportunities and experiences vital to their development.
Students in our College benefit from a liberal arts foundation paired with vast opportunities for experiential learning. Located in Indianapolis—a major market for internships and extensive professional networks—students find opportunities to work in front of or behind the camera, in clinical settings, as part of student media and publications, in a recording booth, with local government, and beyond. And, you will be guided by some of the best faculty minds in their fields.
As a CCOM student, you’ll learn to think critically, to communicate clearly, and to solve complex problems. Supported though one-on-one relationships with faculty, you will graduate as a skilled communicator, prepared for a career in an ever-changing field.
- Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
- Creative Media & Entertainment
- Critical Communication & Media Studies
- Esports Communication Minor
- Film Studies Minor
- Exploratory Communication
- Music Industry Studies
- Organizational Communication & Leadership
- Sports Media
- Strategic Communication: Public Relations & Advertising
- View All of Our Undergraduate Programs