General Services Provided
- Publish an electronic billing statement (E-Bill) the 2nd Wednesday of every month for all students with a balance due or credit balance on the account.
- Accept and post paper check and cash payments to students' accounts.
- Provide student account counseling.
- Free check cashing for students, faculty & staff (up to $100 personal check with valid Butler or picture ID; up to $200 if Butler University check).
- Process Refund Requests for those accounts with credit balances while classes are in session. Further details below.
- Provide Direct Deposit forms for students with on-campus jobs. (Scroll to bottom of page for details.)
- Distribute student payroll checks (for students who do not have direct deposit).
- Sell Money Orders up to $200 for $5.00 fee.
- Negotiate petty cash forms for students, faculty and staff.
Learn more about Student Accounts.