About the College of Communication
In the College of Communication (CCOM), we put our students and their success at the forefront of everything we do. As a dynamic and forward-thinking college, we seek to create an inclusive learning environment where we cultivate community on a daily basis. Our small class sizes and 11:1 student-to-faculty ratio ensures that the focus is always on you, the student, and your personal and professional development.
- We affirm communication as a basic human right with equity and inclusivity as our guide.
- We commit to civil communication with dignity for all.
- Our students learn to create socially responsible messages across communication contexts.
- Our experiential approach ensures that graduates excel in their professions and post-graduate study.
- Our strong grounding in liberal arts inspires graduates for civic engagement and leadership in their careers and communities.