Bulldog Jog Registration
Saturday, April 23, 2022
(December 1, 2021–March 27, 2022)
(March 28–April 21, 2022)
|Dawg Walk Only||$20||$20|
Race Shirt Deadline: Due to continuing supply chain issues, our shirt deadline needs to be earlier than normal. Cut off for guaranteeing a shirt will be Sunday, April 10, 2022. Registration will continue to be open, but we cannot guarantee a shirt after that.
- Register yourself for the Dawg Walk. Registration is $20; $10 will be donated to the Indianapolis Humane Society.
- Please have one human for each dog.
- Each registration includes:
- One adult t-shirt (Additional t-shirts can be ordered for family and friends for $10 each)
We will be linking with the team competition through Spring Sports Spectacular, with points being awarded to each team per participant and per volunteer. Winning teams will be awarded Butler prizes.
2021 winners were the Butler Student Run Club who had the most participants and volunteers! The trophy will be on display soon in the HRC.
Winners will be awarded $100 towards their charitable activities.
- T-Shirts: To ensure you get a shirt, please sign up prior to Sunday, April 10, 2022 at midnight.
- Early Packet Pick-up: We strongly encourage you to come to early packet pick up on Friday evening, April 22, 2022 from 5:30–8:00 PM at the HRC.
- Race Day Packet Pick-Up and Registration: Limited packet pick up will be available on race day at the HRC from 6:00–7:30 AM. There will be Race Day Registration as well from 6:00 AM–7:15 AM.
- Start Times: The 5k and 15k start at 8:00 AM; the Dawg Walk starts at 8:15 AM.
- Unregistered Participants: All unregistered participants will be disregarded by timers.
- Volunteers: Volunteers are crucial to any great event. Learn more about volunteering for the Bulldog Jog.