Major and Minor Changes

Subsequent to enrollment and matriculation, any student wishing to change from one Butler college to another should consult the deans of both the college in which the student is currently enrolled and the college to which transfer is being requested. The student can consult with their academic advisor on the process to declare a major, change a major or add a minor to the course of study. Changes of major within a college should be initiated by consulting the office of the dean of the student’s current college or the Center for Academic Success and Exploration. A degree-seeking undergraduate may not convert to non-degree status.

You can easily see how changing/adding a major or minor would affect your progress toward degree completion by running a “Quick What-if” report in My.Butler.