Institute for Study Abroad (IFSA-Butler) Participants
The Registration and Records staff is back on campus to serve you. Each day, some staff members will be in the office while others will be working remotely.
If you need to visit us in Jordan Hall 180, you may call or email us to schedule an appointment:
- Email us at Registrar@butler.edu
- Phone at 317-940-9203 (or toll free: 800-368-6852)
Summer office hours (July 6 through August 14): 8:00AM-4:30PM.
Regular office hours, 8:30AM-5:00PM, resume on August 17.
- To avoid any mail delays or interruptions, we recommend that you choose to have transcripts sent electronically, rather than by mail, when possible.
- Be aware that requests for transcripts to be mailed (not to include overnight requests) may take up to 5 business days to process after receipt.
- Transcript requests for overnight delivery that are received after 11:00AM will be processed the next business day.
Official Transcripts for IFSA-Butler Participants
If you participated in a study abroad program through IFSA-Butler, the Butler University transcript is the official academic record for your study abroad experience. You can obtain Butler University transcripts through the online process described on the Official Transcript menu option.
Electronic versions of the official transcript are available only for IFSA students who went abroad August 2001 or later. IFSA students who went abroad prior to August 2001 can still use the online service to order a paper transcript; just select the "Mail" option from the Delivery Method drop menu.
Please contact IFSA-Butler if you do not know your Butler University student identification number.