Institute for Study Abroad (IFSA-Butler) Participants
Due to the evolving actions being taken across the US to contain COVID-19, the Registration and Records staff is working remotely to serve you.
- You may contact us by email at Registrar@butler.edu or by phone at 317-940-9203 (or toll free: 800-368-6852) Monday-Friday from 8:30AM-5:00PM.
- To avoid any mail delays or interruptions, we recommend that you choose to have transcripts sent electronically, rather than by mail, when possible.
- Be aware that requests for transcripts to be mailed (not to include overnight requests) may take up to 5 business days to process after receipt.
- Transcript requests for overnight delivery that are received after 11:00AM will be processed the next business day.
- If you must fax a request, please let us know by emailing us at Registrar@butler.edu.
Official Transcripts for IFSA-Butler Participants
If you participated in a study abroad program through IFSA-Butler, the Butler University transcript is the official academic record for your study abroad experience. You can obtain Butler University transcripts through the online process described on the Official Transcript menu option.
Electronic versions of the official transcript are available only for IFSA students who went abroad August 2001 or later. IFSA students who went abroad prior to August 2001 can still use the online service to order a paper transcript; just select the "Mail" option from the Delivery Method drop menu.
Please contact IFSA-Butler if you do not know your Butler University student identification number.