MagellanRx Pharmacy Benefits
Magellan Rx is Butler’s prescription drug administrator. For any pharmacy or prescription drug questions, please contact Magellan Rx.
Magellan Rx Member
To get the most out of your prescription benefits, you must first create a Magellan Rx account. Both you and your enrolled spouse must create a member account.
Magellan formularies can be found using the links below. Please note, these lists are not exhaustive and are subject to change at the discretion of Magellan.
Register for a Magellan RX Member Account
- Go to www.magellanrx.com
- Click Portal Access: Member at the top of the screen
- Click Register and fill out the registration form.
Click on the confirmation link sent to the email you registered with within 24 hours. You will need to re-register if you do not click the link within 24 hours. The link will take you to the member login page. This will complete your registration.
On the member portal, you can find in-network pharmacies, compare prescription drug pricing, review prescription benefit coverage or review claims history.
If you take maintenance medications for long-term conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, high blood pressure or high cholesterol, Magellan Rx home delivery could be a fit for you.
Through Magellan Rx’s home delivery service, you can receive a 90-day supply of your maintenance medication mailed directly to your home.
How to Get Started With Home Delivery Service
Follow these steps if you already have a 90-day prescription:
Mail your 90-day prescription and home delivery order form with payment information to:
Magellan Rx Pharmacy
P.O. Box 620968
Orlando, FL 32862
Follow these steps if you need a new 90-day prescription:
First, ask your doctor to write two prescriptions:
- 30-day supply to fill right away at your local pharmacy
- 90-day supply with refills to start your home delivery service
Next, ask your doctor to e-prescribe to Magellan Rx Pharmacy, LLC (Mail-ORL) or fax your prescription to (888) 282-1349.
If you or an enrolled dependent take certain specialty medications, you may be eligible to participate in the Select Drugs and Products program through PaydHealth.
How the Program Works:
- You must complete a prior authorization and enroll in the program to determine if you meet the plan coverage criteria.
- If you are accepted into the plan, the program can substantially reduce your prescription cost—in some cases, no cost at all.
All specialty drugs on the plan’s Select Drug and Products lists require clinical and administrative review, they must be medically necessary, and must be process through the program before the benefit will be payable.
How to Get Started
- You will receive an outreach via text message or phone call from the Plan’s Case Coordinator. You must respond to this inquiry within a timely manner to continue in the enrollment process.
- Complete the digital enrollment application which will allow the Plan’s Case Coordinator to match you to alternate funding programs. Note: you may be asked to provide household size and income information.
- You will also be asked to complete certain documentation related to the alternate funding programs identified by your Case Coordinator. This will include providing required documents and information to the alternate funding program from you and may require your prescriber’s participation as well. Being timely with your responses will help avoid any delays in processing your documentation.
- Once necessary documents have been submitted, reviewed and the funding program is approved, you Case Coordinator will coordinate with you and your pharmacy to ensure you are able to receive your medications in a timely manner.
Case Coordinators are available 8:00 AM—8:00 PM (CST) to guide you through the enrollment process and the program. Be sure to respond to your Case Coordinator in a timely manner.