We know that many retirement plan participants have questions and concerns about the state of their financial affairs. So TIAA is helping us provide you with some additional content and resources which cover what’s driving current market volatility and some strategies to help participants deal with the current market swings.
- TIAA Overall Market Commentary—Take advantage of our knowledge. Our professionals keep you up-to-date with weekly market commentary.
- TIAA Market Jitters Perspective—A timely article that addresses overall investing during this current market.
- TIAA How to Weather Stock Market Volatility—When markets get rocky, it’s tempting to take action. But that may only disrupt your long-term goals. Here are some things you may want to consider during times of market volatility.
- The Importance of Diversification During Any Market (Video)
- Investing for Long Term Goals (Video)
- TIAA Q2 Live Webinar Schedule (PDF)—April through June 2020. Topics date and times posted above
- Diversification and Market Volatility (PDF)—With financial markets in constant motion, you’ll want to strive to have a balanced portfolio to help you mitigate risk.
- Three Strategies for Staying on Track (PDF)—No matter where you are in life, one day you’ll retire from your job. Here are three smart financial steps you can take now to help put yourself on the path toward financial freedom.