It’s vital that you continue improving your language proficiencies after graduation and know how to market your abilities in pursuit of scholarships, post-graduate apprenticeships, teaching positions, for-profit/non-profit/government careers, success with graduate school applications, and more.
In the Senior Keystone course, you’ll:
- Complete the internationally-recognized STAMP Proficiency Assessment
- Earn the Global Seal of Biliteracy (if eligible)
- Work with CaPS, ELC, and outside employment and marketing experts
- Polish your online presence
- Search for Internships and job openings through Butler’s online employment portal Handshake
- Apply for post-graduation opportunities
- Engage with Butler’s Career Communities
- Practice your interview skills with InterviewStream
- Organize your Departmental High/Highest Honors materials (if eligible)
- Create a plan for continued proficiency after Butler
FL 499 is for all senior language majors and minors. The course is one credit, pass/fail, and taught in English.
(It does not count toward your major/minor.)
Please check out Internship and Career Services’ Guide to Professional Success.
Contact our MLLC faculty members anytime.