Academic Calendar Dates in Fall 2014
- August 27 (Wednesday) - First day of
- September 1 (Monday) - Labor Day Holiday (no
classes); Office of Registration and Records is
- September 3 (Wednesday) - Last day to add a class and to file for December Graduation
- September 10 (Wednesday) - Last day to drop a class; Census Day
- September 24 (Wednesday) - Last day to change Pass/Fail to credit or credit to
- October 8 (Wednesday) - Early Term Grades due
- October 16-17 (Thursday - Friday) - Fall Break
(no classes); Office of Registration and Records is
See more 2014-2015 Academic
Need to add a class after the 5th day of classes?
New for Fall 2014, there's an online
process through My.Butler.edu to facilitate
this. Click here for more information.
Graduating soon? You can apply to graduate online
Students who plan to graduate can now complete an online
graduation application through their Student Center. Click here for more
Degree and Enrollment Verifications
The National Student Clearinghouse is now our authorized agent
for providing degree and enrollment verifications. Employers
or background screening firms requesting either enrollment or
degree verification should visit www.degreeverify.org. Our
school code is 001788. Trouble using the National Student
Clearinghouse Verification site? Please contact the National
Student Clearinghouse at: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Students may continue to request
Enrollment Verifications by logging onto My.Butler.
My.Butler Training Sessions for Academic Advisors
New to academic advising, or just need a refresher before Spring
2015 advising begins on October 20? Register for one of
two My.Butler training sessions offered by Registration and Records
and the Learning Resource Center.
Click here to learn more.
Jordan Hall 133, 145
4600 Sunset Ave.
Indianapolis, Indiana 46208
Phone: (317) 940-9203
(800) 368-6852 ext. 9203
Fax: (317) 940-6539