Requests for an official copy of your Butler University transcript may be submitted online through our Online Transcript Ordering service provided through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC), a non-profit organization serving the higher education community. Learn more about ordering an official transcript.

Current students may review their unofficial transcript at any time by following the instructions in Ask.Butler. Former Butler students may send a written request for a copy of their unofficial transcript. Learn more about requesting an unofficial transcript.

If you don’t need a full transcript with all your coursework and grades, but do need to provide documentation to someone that you are or have been a student at Butler University, you may request an Enrollment Verification.

If you participated in a study abroad program through IFSA-Butler, click here.

If you are a Butler graduate and need to replace your diploma, you may order a Replacement Diploma.