Registration Instructions for HRC
The Health and Recreation Complex (HRC) uses a system called ActiveNet that allows online registration for HRC membership, personal training, nutrition services, and swim lessons.
Please select the group you are associated with below for further instructions.
Students, Faculty/Staff, and Current Members
Every Butler student automatically has an account generated in the system.
You must retrieve a temporary password to access your account. This is done by going through the forgotten password process.
DO NOT TRY TO LOG IN OR CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT BEFORE RETRIEVING YOUR TEMPORARY PASSWORD.
- Go to ActiveNet.
- Click ‘Sign In,’ then select the ‘Forgot Your Password?’ link.
- Enter in your Butler email address and hit ‘Done’.
- A new password will be emailed to your Butler account.
- After you receive the email with your temporary password, sign in to your account and change your password.
- Next, you will be brought to your Account Options page. If you need to make changes to your personal information, such as updating phone numbers or your emergency contact information, please do so from my.butler.edu.
Changes made to your ActiveNet account will not be permanent; ActiveNet updates based on your information in my.butler.edu.
Alumni and Affiliate Members
- Visit ActiveNet and select ‘Create New Account’.
- After your account is created, you will be able to enroll in our program offerings.
- For more information about day passes and membership cards, view our Membership Information.