Returning Butler Students

If you are a former Butler student in good standing and wish to return to the same program you were in before, you do not have to apply for admission again. The simple form below will allow us to update your contact information and prepare for your return. Please submit the form at least one week before classes start.

If you wish to change majors, you may use this form to return to the old program, and then petition the appropriate Dean’s office for a change of degree program.

If you wish to change from non-degree to degree-seeking, or have graduated, or wish to change from an undergraduate program to a graduate program, you must seek re-admission. We recommend that you use the speedy web-based admission process available at the Admission website.

Please complete the Application for Renewed Enrollment online.