Request an Unofficial Transcript
The Registration and Records staff is back on campus to serve you. Each day, some staff members will be in the office while others will be working remotely. Before you visit us in Jordan Hall 180, please contact us to schedule an appointment:
- Email us at Registrar@butler.edu
- Phone at 317-940-9203 (or toll free: 800-368-6852)
- When ordering your unofficial transcript, we recommend that you submit your completed Free Transcript Request form as a pdf to Registrar@butler.edu.
- Unofficial transcripts do not list the name of the University. If you are required to submit a transcript that bears the University name, you will need to order an official transcript.
- Current students may review their unofficial transcript at any time on My.Butler.edu. Instructions for viewing your unofficial transcript are available in Ask.Butler.edu.
- Please be aware it may take up to 5 business days to process your request after receipt.
Current Butler Students
Current students may review their unofficial transcript at any time on My.Butler.edu. Instructions for viewing your unofficial transcript are available in Ask.Butler.edu.
Former Butler Students
Former Butler students may request an Unofficial Transcript by completing a Free Transcript Request Form and sending an email attachment to Registrar@butler.edu. Requests can also be submitted by fax to (317) 940-6539.
Unofficial transcripts can only be faxed, mailed, or requested in person; they cannot be emailed. Please be aware that the unofficial transcript lists your Primary Name, not Preferred Name, from the student information system.