Center for Academic Success and Exploration
To ensure the safety of the campus community, the Center for Academic Success and Exploration (CASE) continues to follow University guidance regarding the pandemic. For the latest COVID-19 updates and information, click here.
The CASE team can be reached easily through email, phone, and in-person or Zoom appointments. Here is our contact information:
- CASE office: Jordan Hall 144, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- CASE email: email@example.com
- CASE phone: 317-940-9308
- CASE directory for your academic advisor’s or coach’s contact information
- CASE Academic Coaching online scheduler for students who are new to seeking academic coaching support
- CASE Exploratory online scheduler for students who are thinking about changing their major or adding a major/minor
The Center for Academic Success and Exploration is committed to providing a welcoming, student-centered environment that challenges all Butler students to reach their academic potential. Through developmental advising and process-oriented exploration and reflection, we encourage students to develop a plan and take action in support of their academic, personal, and professional goals.
The Center for Academic Success and Exploration provides students with a variety of resources that can help students start on a path to academic success or get back on the path to success.
Students who are undecided or have multiple interests can exercise their intellectual curiosity through a number of programs and classes designed to help determine their best course of study.