All applicants to the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) program must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or the international equivalent prior to enrollment at the graduate level.
To apply, candidates should submit the following:
- Butler Application
- Personal Statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts or copies of official transcripts from all the colleges and universities where candidates:
- Earned a degree
- Earned more than 15 credits (undergraduate and graduate)
- Completed any program prerequisite (regardless of number of credit hours)
- Completed courses for which candidates are applying for transfer credit
- Current Résumé
- GMAT/GRE Scores
International applicants must additionally submit the following:
- TOEFL scores or equivalent proof of English proficiency
- A clear copy of your passport
- Evidence of financial support
Copies of official transcripts may be uploaded in the online application for application review only. Applicants who receive an offer of admission will be required at that time to submit official final transcripts issued directly from the institution(s) for verification prior to enrollment. More information is available in the application for admission.
Submit all supplementary application materials directly to:
Office of Graduate Admission
4600 Sunset Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Alternatively, application materials may be emailed to email@example.com.
|Early Decision Deadline||January 31, 2022|
|Priority Deadline||February 28, 2022|
|Final Submit Deadline||March 28, 2022|
|First Day of Classes||May 9, 2022|
|Early Decision Deadline||May 30, 2022|
|Priority Deadline||June 27, 2022|
|Final Submit Deadline||July 25, 2022|
|First Day of Classes||August 24, 2022|
While we look at all submission components of an application, an acceptable GMAT or GRE score needs to be met for admission into the program:
- The average GMAT score for students currently in the program is approximately 590.
- We will accept GRE scores that have been converted to a predicted GMAT score using the GRE Comparison Tool for Business Schools found on the GRE website. The GRE conversion must be on the 130–170 GRE Score Scale. A minimum Predicated GMAT Total Score of 500 of higher is required.
- We accept GRE and GMAT scores that have been taken within the past 5 years.
International students from non-English speaking countries must meet the minimum scores listed below:
TOEFL = 213 (computer-based), 79 (internet-based), 550 (paper-based)
IELTS = 6.0
MELAB = 80
GMAT/GRE waivers are considered on a case-by-case basis and are not guaranteed. Applicants that wish to apply for a GMAT/GRE waiver must meet the below requirements for the highest conferred degree they have obtained. Applicants can request the waiver by completing the GMAT/GRE Waiver Request Form.
Applicants that meet one of the below eligibility requirements may submit a GMAT/GRE waiver request:
- Conferred Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- Four or more years of professional work experience (excluding internships).
Waiver decisions will be communicated to the applicant within 10–15 business days via email. Applicants that do not meet one of the above criteria will be denied a GMAT waiver.