Career Studio & Peer Advising
Receive Career Help from Peers
Peer Career Advisors are undergraduate students trained in providing quick and timely assistance during fall and spring semesters to fellow undergrads in the following areas:
- Building and reviewing resumes and cover letters
- Searching for jobs and internships
- Preparing for interviews
- Creating and using your Handshake, Bulldogs Connect (powered by Wisr), and LinkedIn profiles
Connect with an Advisor
To work with an advisor, you’ll schedule an appointment through Handshake, Butler’s online career advising and employment portal.
(All students have a Handshake account accessible with your Butler username/password.)
If you have additional questions about the Career Studio, please reach out to us in any of the following ways:
- Email the CaPS general inbox
- Call the CaPS front desk at 317-940-9383
BU Be Well
We help students and graduates focus on building and maintaining successful skills for future or current careers, including internships, employment, graduate school, gap year/service programs, and financial literacy.