Quick Links for Employees
As concern over the spread of COVID-19 grows, please review the following links and resources for information regarding benefits, benefit changes, and access to services and assistance.
- Coronavirus Information for the Butler Community
- Social Distancing, Quarantine & Isolation During an Infections Disease Outbreak (PDF)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-8255 HELP IS AVAILABLE, Speak with a counselor today.
- Butler Center for Faith and Vocation Spiritual Care Conversations—Faculty and staff who are processing the complicated experience of losing a co-worker, team member, or friend in recent Butler layoffs are able to request a Spiritual Care Conversation by an online form through the Center for Faith and Vocation. These conversations can be confidential depending on who is requested and they need not be religious in nature. The CFV strives to provide a safe space for active listening and processing for anyone navigating change, uncertainty, and loss related to recent events. These conversations can occur over Zoom, by phone, or FaceTime. If interested, click the link for Spiritual Care Conversations to learn more and submit a request.
- United HealthCare Member FAQs
- Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19): What you need to know (PDF)
- Understanding COVID-19 Telehealth and Telemedicine Virtual Visit (PDF)
- Optum Public Crisis Line: Tollfree emotional support helpline at (866) 342-6892 is free of charge and available to anyone, so you can share it with family and friends.
- Delta Dental Customer Letter: Our COVID-10 Response (PDF)
- Magellan RxManagement COVID-19 Virus FAQs (PDF)
- Digital Therapy at Your Fingertips (PDF) – As your prescription benefits manager, Magellan Rx Management is dedicated to arming you with tools and resources to make better healthcare choices in a convenient way. No appointment is needed! No waitlist! No insurance or payment necessary! Available in English and Spanish
- SmartSaveRX (PDF) – What if you could receive up to 65% savings on your prescriptions?* Now you can with SmartSave Rx.
Visit SmartSaveRx.com to access your free prescription savings card. Bring the card to a participating pharmacy and receive a discount on your prescription – it’s that simple!
- TIAA Market Volatility Resources for Employees
- CARES ACT – Communication to Butler University403(b) Retirement Plan Participants 4/15/2020 (PDF)
- 7 Best Practices for Supporting Employees During COVID-19
- Managing Stress and Staying Positive
- Stress-Reducing Techniques
- Working from Home
- Social Distancing
- Resource Guide for Parents and Caregivers
- The number of articles to sort through about parenting and caregiving right now can feel overwhelming. It’s hard to know what’s important and what’s worth your time. To keep you updated on the latest, Care.com has created a one-stop resource page with the information and advice you need. Learn how to talk to kids about coronavirus, get expert homeschooling tips, understand guidelines for senior care, learn new ideas for self-care, and more.Coronavirus resource guide for parents and caregivers
Interested in exploring other opportunities here at Butler? View current internal staff openings.
Butler employees have access to a wide variety of benefits. New employees have an opportunity to embrace Butler’s culture while learning about the benefits and the Butler Way during New Hire Orientation. Orientation is scheduled every other Monday, and HR or the supervisor will contact the new employee with the date they are scheduled to attend orientation.
Holidays and Pay Schedule
- 2022–2023 Holiday Schedule (PDF)
- 2022-2023 Biweekly Pay Schedule (PDF)
- 2023-2024 Biweekly Payroll Schedule (PDF)
Lactation Room Locations
Mothers needing a space on campus for lactation can reserve a room. Two dedicated lactation rooms are available in Jordan Hall (Room 343-C) and Lacy School of Business (LSB 018).
Space is also available at the Service Center, 451 W. 52nd Street.
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act, the campus police or safety and security department on campus provides information on crime statistics, crime prevention, law enforcement, crime reporting, and other related issues on their respective campus.