The ability to create harmony in one's relationships with others, demonstrate effective communication skills, develop the capacity for healthy intimacy and cultivate a support network of caring friends and/or family members.
Ways to Enhance this Dimension
- Envision faculty, staff, students, and members of the community as individuals.
- Establish and maintain satisfying interpersonal relationships.
- Develop a sense of belonging.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Communicate opinions, thoughts, and feelings with civility.
- Pursue opportunities for enjoyment of shared interests with others.
- Create time for fun.