Student Disability Services
- COVID-19 SDS Procedures for Faculty
- COVID-19 SDS Procedures for Students
- Physical Access on Campus
- Disability-Related Accommodations for Butler Events
- Interpreter Services
- Student Disability Services Alumni
- Student Disability Services FAQ
- Our Staff
- For Faculty and Staff
- Resources for Students
- Frequently Used Forms
Disability-Related Accommodations for Butler Events
Butler University is committed to ensuring its programs, services, activities, and benefits are accessible on an equitable basis to all qualified individuals with disabilities. For disability related accommodation requests for:
- Clowes Memorial Hall and Schrott Center for the Arts: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-940-6444.
- All other Butler University sponsored events: Submit this form.
- For general accessibility questions: Contact email@example.com or 317-940-9308
For disability-related accommodation requests, please allow two weeks’ advance notice in order to allow adequate time to make arrangements. Although attempts will be made to honor accommodation requests with less notice, it cannot be guaranteed that without two-weeks’ notice a reasonable accommodation can be provided.