Teachers of English Learners Licensure Admission Information
Interested candidates must have their application materials submitted by April 10, 2023 for the May 2023 start. Please submit application materials by July 23, 2023 to be considered for Fall 2023 cohort.
Application materials include:
- Butler Application
- Personal Statement that explains your interest in becoming a special educator (500-word max)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts or copies of official transcripts from all colleges and universities where candidates:
- Earned a degree
- Earned more than 15 credits (undergraduate and graduate)
- Completed any program prerequisite (regardless of number of credit hours)
- Completed courses for which candidates are applying for transfer credit
- Current Résumé that includes any experience working or volunteering in P-12 schools (number of years, grade levels, position descriptions), as well as experience working or volunteering with people who have exceptionalities.
Copies of official transcripts may be uploaded in the online application for application review only. Applicants who receive an offer of admission will be required at that time to submit official final transcripts issued directly from the institution(s) for verification prior to enrollment.