Registration and Records

Request an Enrollment Verification

If you don't need a full transcript with all your coursework and grades, but do need to provide documentation to someone that you are or have been a student at Butler University, you may request an Enrollment Verification. This is what insurance companies typically want to verify that you qualify for coverage. If your car insurance wants to verify your academic qualifications for a Good Student discount, be sure to check "Include my term and cum GPA".

You can log on to My.Butler, select Self Service, then Academic Records, and then select Request Enrollment Verification. Fill out the data requested and be sure to click on SUBMIT at the bottom. These requests are usually processed in about one week.

You may also stop in at Registration and Records, JH133, to submit your request, or call us at (317) 940-9203.