If you’ve recently been admitted to Butler University, we would like to extend a very special “Welcome and Congratulations” to you! Students who applied and were admitted for the Early Action deadline have the opportunity to submit their deposit by February 1 and receive some major perks. These priority items include:
- Being among the first to register for classes early
- Getting first choice of housing and roommate preferences
- Joining a Living-Learning Center
If you’re still deciding between a few schools, we encourage you to submit your deposit because it can be extremely beneficial in making your final choice. Since the deposit is refundable, it allows you to “try Butler on.” Attending New Student Registration is a great way to get an insider’s look at Butler University, meet incoming and current students, schedule classes, and become acquainted with the faculty and staff; ultimately allowing you experience the social and academic aspects of campus. Visiting the University will also give you a chance to see all that downtown Indianapolis has to offer. From rock concerts to symphony hall, art galleries to museums, and every kind of restaurant, you’ll never be bored. This can help you determine if you’re meant to be in a big city or rural setting. In other words, you can see if Butler University is the right place for you.
We realize that making your final college selection is one of the biggest decisions you will ever face. Please know that your admission counselor and the entire Office of Admission staff are more than happy to answer any questions you have.
If you we are one of your top choices and you know you’re ready to deposit, follow these steps:
- Log on to your student status page and view your admission decision.
- If you haven’t done so already, click “Reply to Offer of Admission” under the “Forms” section. Complete the form and click “Submit.”
- This will take you back to your main status page. Click “Submit Payment for $300.00.” Complete the form and click “Submit.”
- Confirm your major on the main status page. If this has changed, contact the Office of Admission.
- Next, click “New Student Registration Date Selection” under the “Forms” section on your main status page. Complete the form and click “Submit.”
- The Office of Admission will email you additional information with your date confirmation.
Please note that it is necessary to submit your enrollment deposit before registering for classes.