Butler University, in partnership with American Campus Communities, introduces Fairview House—a state-of-the-art, 633-bed, predominantly sophomore student residence hall which opened fall 2016.
- Welcome Desk and Entry Lounge with Office for Residence Life staff
- Recreation and Gaming Lounge with balcony overlooking courtyard
- Media Lounge and Social Space with video display walls and fireside casual seating
- Business Center with print stations and private study space
- Cardio Fitness Room with modern equipment and workout/yoga space
- Laundry Centers on three floors
See inside Fairview House
You’ll feel at home here.