Strategic Communication Admission
All applicants to Butler’s Master’s in Strategic Communication program must possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or the international equivalent prior to enrollment at the graduate level.
To apply, candidates should submit the following:
- Butler Application
- Official transcript(s)
- Personal statement
Topic: Explain your interest in the Butler Strategic Communication program, and any additional information you wish to share with the Admission Committee
- A current résumé
- Two letters of recommendation that speak to the applicant’s promise of success in the program (from a professional or academic reference)
- An official GRE or GMAT score is required if college GPA is below a 3.0
- A clear copy of your passport (International applicants only)
- Evidence of financial support (International applicants only)
In addition, international students must provide TOEFL scores or equivalent proof of English proficiency.
2020–2021 Academic Year
- January 2020: Application for 2020 cohort opens
- April 1, 2020: First application deadline
- June 1, 2020: Second application deadline
- August 1, 2020: Final application deadline
- August 26, 2020: Program start
Decisions will start being released 2–3 weeks after each application deadline.