- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Double Majors
- Exploratory Program
- Business Minor
- Experiential Learning
- Business Clubs
- Real Business Experience Virtual Trade Show
- International Programs
Our ever-evolving global business environment demands workers with a diverse cultural understanding and the ability to communicate effectively and sensitively on behalf of others.
Our International Business program hones these skills through exposure to all aspects of global business environments. Students emerge able to identify trends in global business, and with the skills to adapt business strategies to these changes.
The International Business major incorporates both a foreign language requirement and a concentration in an area such as finance, accounting, marketing, management information systems, or economics.
What We Offer
- By the time you graduate, you will be proficient in a foreign language of your choice
- Customize your degree to fields of particular interest through a wide variety of elective courses
- Complete two internships with United States and foreign-based exporters and multinational companies in other nations
- International Business students are exposed to a wide variety of business disciplines to see how multiple business areas interrelate
- Through exposure to all aspects of global business environments, students emerge able to identify trends in global business, and with the skills to adapt business strategies to these changes