- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Double Majors
- Exploratory Program
- Business Minor
- Experiential Learning
- Business Clubs
- Real Business Experience Virtual Trade Show
- International Programs
The Finance program provides highly motivated students with the practical foundation, real-world experience, and connections to graduate confidently into the financial workplace.
Our customizable program allows students to tailor studies to individual interests, while student-managed investment funds, required internships, and participation in national competitions instill confidence and deliver substantial hands-on experience to undergraduates.
What We Offer
- The Student Managed Investment Fund (SMIF) gives undergraduate students the opportunity to manage millions of dollars of the University endowment
- Customizable program with a focus on either corporate finance, investments, or a combination of both
- Opportunities to participate in industry competitions including the CFA® Research Challenge, where Butler students have advanced to the Americas finals in New York City and Seattle
- Involvement in a $2 million private equity fund, as well as an annual trip to investment banks in New York City
- Two required internships leading to exceptional placement rates in both investment and corporate finance areas
- Course content mapped to the Chartered Financial Analyst® Candidate Body of Knowledge
Chartered Financial Analyst and CFA are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.