Business Starts When Class Begins.
There's a reason our Economics majors are among the most sought after in business. Building on a solid foundation of core economic principles, with a focus on understanding of public policy and individual decision-making, we equip students with skills to think critically and to anticipate and rise to challenges.
Real-world experience through internships allows students to apply theoretical concepts from class, obtaining a deeper understanding of material, and a working knowledge of financial institutions and markets.
What We Offer
- A student-focused experience, with the student advised by a faculty member in economics
- A broad business foundation and the tools necessary for success in nearly all aspects of business
- Opportunities to tutor other students in economics
- Skills needed to work in a wide range of disciplines including financial institutions, corporate management programs, and government
- Preparation for further education in law, economics, international programs, and business administration