Risk Management & Insurance
The Davey Risk Management and Insurance curriculum was designed to develop students to confidently manage the upsides and downsides of risk. Our highly regarded faculty embraces a holistic view of the insurance industry and relies on strategic partnerships with professional societies and associations to provide opportunities for conference and event attendance, scholarships, and internships.
There is currently a high demand for graduates from insurance programs, and with 25% of the insurance workforce expected to retire by 2018, demand is only increasing. An RMI degree provides the perfect opportunity for enterprising graduates to carve their path to success in a field eager to find new talent.
What We Offer
- 100% placement rate
- One of approximately 58 RMI programs in the United States
- Real-world experience in an industry that expects to need tens of thousands new employees over the next seven years
- Opportunity to pursue professional certifications and/or insurance license at no charge to you
- Attend industry tradeshows and conferences across the country
- Join Gamma Iota Sigma, an international risk management, insurance, and actuarial science professional fraternity
- Participate in a student-run captive insurance group