Make Your Mark
The marketing curriculum is designed to help students gain knowledge in many areas of marketing including market research and analytics, advertising, sales, and international marketing. The wide range of marketing topics covered is intentional and equips students with a number of skills to meet their future goals. The curriculum requires two internships, and students can satisfy one of them with Bright Blue, our one-of-a-kind student-run marketing and communications agency, that specializes in helping companies with brand awareness and creative strategies.
What We Offer
- Marketing majors take sales courses that require them to “sell” a good or service to a sales professional or alumnus/a
- Opportunity to partner with a local firm to examine and help provide solutions to a pressing problem
- Through the development of two business plans, students have the opportunity to craft and execute a marketing creation for their business
- Students have been involved in marketing research projects with local businesses and non-profit organizations
- Networking and real-world experiences through two required internships