Online Information Sessions
A Butler MBA can help accelerate your career to new levels. Find out why by joining us at an upcoming online information session! You’ll learn more about Butler’s experiential curriculum, get more information about the application process, learn how to evaluate other MBA programs, and have the chance to ask questions.
Sessions will take place online and are for our on-ground MBA program. You’ll receive more details about how to join virtually upon registration.
- Tuesday, May 16, 2023: Noon-12:45 PM ET | REGISTER HERE
- Thursday, June 15, 2023: 6:00-6:45 PM ET | REGISTER HERE
- Wednesday, July 12, 2023: Noon-12:45 PM ET | REGISTER HERE
- Tuesday, August 22, 2023: 6:00-6:45 PM ET | REGISTER HERE
- Friday, September 22, 2023: Noon-12:45 PM ET | REGISTER HERE
- Thursday, October 19, 2023: 6:00-6:45 PM ET | REGISTER HERE
- Monday, November 13, 2023: Noon-12:45 PM ET | REGISTER HERE
We’re flexible. If you don’t see a date that works for you, you can reach out to the Lacy School of Business Graduate Programs Director of Recruitment JJ DeBrosse, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in obtaining additional information for Butler’s Online MBA Program, visit online.butler.edu/online-mba.
To request disability-related accommodations or inquire about accessibility, please contact us at email@example.com or 317-940-9842. Please allow two weeks advance notice in order to allow adequate time to make arrangements. Although attempts will be made to honor accommodation requests with less notice, it cannot be guaranteed that without two weeks notice a reasonable accommodation can be provided.