MiM Information Sessions
A Butler Master’s in Management (MiM) can help accelerate your career to new levels. Find out why by joining us at an upcoming online information session! You’ll learn more about Butler’s experiential curriculum, get more information about the application process, and have the chance to ask questions. Register below to attend a session. The next admission term for the Butler MiM is summer 2023 and applications open on August 1, 2022.
You’ll receive webinar access instructions via email after you register.
- Wednesday, March 29, 2023: 12:00-12:30 PM ET | REGISTER NOW
- Tuesday, April 11, 2023: 4:00-4:30PM ET | REGISTER NOW
- Wednesday, April 26, 2023: 12:00-12:30 PM ET | REGISTER NOW
- Tuesday, May 16, 2023: 4:00-4:30PM ET | REGISTER NOW
- Tuesday, May 30, 2023: 12:00-12:30PM ET | REGISTER NOW
We’re flexible. If you don’t see a date that works for you, you can request to set up an individual appointment with the Graduate Programs Director by emailing Amy Chambers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request disability-related accommodations or inquire about accessibility, please contact us at email@example.com or 317-940-6484. Please allow two weeks advance notice in order to allow adequate time to make arrangements. Although attempts will be made to honor accommodation requests with less notice, it cannot be guaranteed that without two weeks notice a reasonable accommodation can be provided.