The ideal candidate for the Butler MiM is a non-business major who completed their undergraduate coursework less than three years ago or a non-business major with an expected graduation date of May of this year.
To apply, candidates should submit the following:
- Butler application
- Personal statement (should indicate interest in part-time or full-time)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts or copies of official transcripts from all colleges and universities where candidates:
- Earned a degree
- Earned more than 15 credits (undergraduate and graduate)
- Completed any program prerequisite (regardless of number of credit hours)
- Completed courses for which candidates are applying for transfer credit
- Current resume
- GMAT/GRE scores (See below for waiver process.)
Copies of official transcripts may be uploaded in the online application for application review only. Applicants who receive an offer of admission will be required at that time to submit official final transcripts issued directly from the institution(s) for verification prior to enrollment. More information is available in the application for admission.
2021–2022 Academic Year
Application deadlines occur on the first of every month starting September 1 through June 1. Admission decisions will be released two weeks after each application deadline. The summer 2022 cohort start in June.
GMAT/GRE waivers are considered on a case-by-case basis and are not guaranteed. Applicants that wish to apply for a GMAT/GRE waiver must meet one of the below requirements. Applicants can request the waiver by completing the GMAT/GRE Waiver Request Form.
Applicants that meet one of the below eligibility requirements may submit a GMAT/GRE waiver:
- Conferred bachelor’s degree from Butler University with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- Conferred bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Waiver decisions will be communicated to the applicant within 10–15 business days via email. Applicants that do not meet one of the above criteria will be denied a GMAT waiver.
Students with a GPA less than 3.0 can still request a waiver by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.