Advance Butler University's mission through leadership, thoughtful application of technology, and quality service.
By 2017, IT is recognized for its leadership, partnerships, and innovative solutions.
- Relationship—Serve each person through collaborative leadership and lasting relationships that connect unique goals to the University mission.
- Value—Focus work efforts consistently on the delivery of services that provide the highest value to the University.
- Service—Provide excellent service through highly trained and motivated staff.
- Reliable, Secure, and Sustainable—Utilize good processes and ensure systems are reliable, secure, and current to meet constituents' needs of today and in the future.
- Entrepreneurial—Drive ideas to solutions.
- Teamwork—Cooperate and collaborate to get the job done.
The Help Desk provides a single point of contact for the technology needs of Butler students, faculty, and staff. The Help Desk provides phone, email, and walk-in support for a variety of technology services.
Submit a Service Request
For standard (non-urgent) issues or questions, you can create your own service ticket or check on the status of an existing ticket via IT's Online Service Request System.
New to Butler?
Welcome to Butler! Use this resource to get your Butler technology up and running as fast as possible!