Let's Talk Drop-In Service
Let's Talk is a drop-in service that offers informal, confidential, consultation with a Counseling & Consultation Services staff member. Stop by to learn more about CCS, problem-solve, or just begin a conversation about a concern.
- Tuesdays, 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
HRC Living Room
- Mondays, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Check out other opportunities to speak to wellness support staff
Let's Talk IS:
- FREE for Butler Students
- Offered first-come, first-served (no appointment necessary)
- Informal (not intended to be a substitute for traditional counseling)
- A place to find support, perspective, and resources
- A trained individual to listen closely to your concerns
Let's Talk is NOT:
A replacement for one-on-one individualized session with a license therapist.
A crisis center for students needing help. If in crisis, contact CCS Crisis Services
- Students who are not sure what counseling is and want to learn more.
- Students who are not interested in on-going counseling sessions, but would like some trained advice.
- Students who are apprehensive about counseling and want to explore how it might help them.
- Students who want advice for helping a friend and need some guidance.
Yes, except for a few specific situations in which a student may be a danger to themselves or others or may be harmed by someone else. In these instances, information from the session may need to be shared to keep the student and others safe.