COVID-19 Admission Visit Information
Butler University’s full statement about COVID-19 and ongoing updates are available here. If you have questions about an upcoming Admission visit after reviewing this information, please contact our team at 317-940-8121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Given the rapid decline of COVID-19 cases, Butler University is making face masks optional across campus, effective Wednesday, March 2.
The health and safety of our campus community and visitors is our highest priority. The following measures are being taken at this time for on-campus admission visits:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols are currently in place throughout campus. Hand sanitizer stations are widely available and other precautions have been implemented for the continued health and safety of the Butler community.
We ask that all visitors consider the following:
- Do not visit campus if you answer “yes” to any of the following:
- Have you had contact with anyone who you know has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last fourteen days? Contact is defined as being within 6 feet (2 meters) for more than 15 minutes with a person or having direct contact with infectious fluids from a person with confirmed COVID-19 (for example, being coughed or sneezed on).
- Have you had a positive-COVID test for active virus in the past 10 days?
- Have you knowingly been exposed to an individual with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
- Do you have any of these symptoms that you cannot attribute to another condition? Fever or chills; Cough; Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; Fatigue; Muscle or body aches; Headache; Recent onset of loss of taste or smell;Sore throat; Congestion; Nausea or vomiting; Diarrhea
- Follow the health and safety guidelines from the Indiana Department of Health, the CDC, and your home city and state. More resources are available here.