Butler University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Contact information for Higher Learning Commission:
- 30 N. LaSalle Street, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602
- Higher Learning Commission website
In accordance with state law (Indiana Code 21-7-13-6), Butler University is authorized to operate in the State of Indiana.
- Programs in the Lacy School of Business are accredited by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Programs in the College of Education are accredited by these associations:
- Programs in the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences are accredited by these associations:
- Butler University is a fully accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Dance (NASD), the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM), and the National Association of Schools of Theatre (NAST)
- Some Programs in the Department of Chemistry are accredited by the ACS, the American Chemical Society.