Cyber Risk Management Certificate
Butler Executive Education and The Lucas College and Graduate School of Business at San Jose State University have joined forces to offer the online Cyber Risk Management Certificate. Backed by accredited experts who understand how to effectively manage, implement, and communicate risk management models company-wide, this certificate offers a powerful collaboration with San José State University’s wealth of cybersecurity knowledge and Butler University’s programming in risk and insurance. This certificate provides a concise, self-paced overview of current cyber risk management trends, tools, and techniques—and how to easily apply them within any organization. Each of the certificate’s four modules takes about 3–10 hours to complete.
Get the Skills You Need
- Understand categories of pure risk and cyber risk faced by various entities.
- Identify and prioritize specific 3rd party errors and omissions and liability risks resulting from IT premises, products, operations, and consulting for treatment.
- Read and interpret cyber risk insurance policies and coverage.
- Price specific insurance risks.
- Gain organizational buy-in and reporting to c-suite on cyber risk management.
- Reduce overall cost of risk to an organization.
- Determine when to use certain risk management tools and models.
- Build and implement a Factor Analysis of Information Risk (FAIR) Roadmap.
The cost for the four modules is $1,995.