Programs for Companies
Custom Programs Designed for You
Butler’s custom education programs are tailored specifically to your organization’s needs and are delivered by our master facilitators and faculty partners. We’ll infuse your organization with the ability to identify strengths, overcome challenges, and achieve goals. And we’ll deliver meaningful results that have both immediate and long-term impact.
“Butler’s Executive Education program has changed the way our organization functions. The program opened the door to proven, real-world techniques and applied skills for our managers and executive staff. Understanding more about each other through the Myers Briggs assessments has paved the way for a more cohesive functioning team. Our team now has a playbook by which to draw from, no matter what situation is thrown their way. This allows for more confidence in decision making and implementation. Overall, it was a tremendous experience that brought our team together, made us think differently and deeper about certain issues and provided us with tools to execute when and how we need.” —Sheena Lee, Etica Group
|Package||# of Courses||Total Investment|
Books and material costs are not included.
*CFP and Insurance Test Prep Certificate do not apply
Your employees may earn a certificate and digital badge by completing all classes under a certificate or they can customize their development by choosing individual classes. Design Thinking, Enterprise Risk Management, Cyber Risk Management are recommended to be taken sequentially.
- DT 401: Intro to Design Thinking
- DT 402: Design Thinking: Inquire
- DT 403: Design Thinking: Imagine
- DT 404: Design Thinking: Invent
- DT 405: Design Thinking: Implement
- ERM 501: Foundations of ERM
- ERM 502: Design Organizational Risk Strategies
- ERM 503: Implementing the Risk Process – 1
- ERM 504: Implementing the Risk Process – 2
- ERM 505: Advanced ERM Toolkit
- CR 501: What is Risk and How is it Managed?
- CR 502: Monetizing Cyber Risk
- CR 503: How is Cyber Risk Managed
- CR 504: Management – FAIR
- FBC 401: Organizational Behavior
- FBC 402: Economics
- FBC 403: Marketing
- FBC 404: Accounting
- FBC 405: Finance