Help Desk Information
The Help Desk provides a single point of contact for the
technology needs of Butler students, faculty, and staff. The Help
Desk provides phone, email, and walk-in support for a variety of
technology services. The Help Desk does not support faculty or
staff personal or home computers.
For all services provided by the Help Desk, please visit the Service
Contact the Help Desk
Take a look at our Technology Assistance
flyer for more information on the best ways to contact the Help
Desk with questions, immediate needs, after hours issues, and
requests for technology assistance in mediated spaces.
Spring 2015 Regular Hours (effective January 12 - May 5,
except for special hours below)
- Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Spring 2015 Special Hours
- Martin Luther King Day, Monday, January 19: 2:00 p.m. to 7
- Spring Break, Sunday, March 8: CLOSED
- Spring Break, Monday-Friday, March 9-13: 7:30 a.m. to 6
- Commencement Week, Wednesday-Friday, May 6-8: 7:30 a.m. to 6