Speeches & Publications
- 2017 Butler Convocation Remarks
- Community Reflection—Election 2016
- State of the University 2016
- State of the University 2016 Remarks
- 2016 Convocation Remarks
- 2015 Butler Convocation Remarks
- Butler 2020 Progress
- Commencement Address 2015
- 2015 Academic Year Welcome
- State of the University 2015
- State of the University 2015 Remarks
2016 Convocation Remarks
“Your Butler years will change your lives forever. Your intellectual growth will transform you. Your accomplishments will enrich you. Your service projects will humble you. But look around at your new classmates. Above all, they will change you. Your togetherness with this diverse group of people, most of whom you don’t yet know, will teach you more about yourself than you ever dreamed possible.” Read the full text of President Danko’s address.
President Danko asked the students to make a pledge to intervene in some way to help somebody else in the Butler community.