The official University Commencement Ceremony takes place on Friday, May 5, at 4:30 PM at Hinkle Fieldhouse.
At this ceremony, graduates are awarded their degree conferral by President James Danko, and are collectively recognized by the Provost, Board of Trustees, faculty, staff, and invited guest speakers.
Saturday, May 6, 2023
- 9:00 AM—Lacy School of Business, Clowes Memorial Hall
- 10:00 AM—Jordan College of the Arts, Howard L. Schrott Center for the Arts
- 12:30 PM—College of Communication, Clowes Memorial Hall
- 1:30 PM—College of Education, Howard L. Schrott Center for the Arts
- 4:00 PM—College of Liberal Arts & Sciences, Clowes Memorial Hall
- 7:00 PM—College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Clowes Memorial Hall