Information Technology empowers student success and enhances teaching and learning through the delivery of technology, innovation, and partnerships with Butler and the community.
Differentiate Butler as the University of choice for students, faculty, and staff by anticipating opportunities and serving as a strategic business engine to drive transformation in the Butler community and beyond.
- Relationship - Serve each person through collaborative leadership and lasting relationships that connect unique goals to the University mission.
- Value - Focus work efforts consistently on the delivery of services that provide the highest value to the University.
- Service - Provide excellent service through highly trained and motivated staff.
- Reliable, Secure, and Sustainable - Utilize good processes and ensure systems are reliable, secure, and current to meet constituents' needs of today and in the future.
- Entrepreneurial - Drive ideas to solutions.
- Teamwork - Cooperate and collaborate to get the job done.
Contact or Visit IT
Directions to IT
The Holcomb Building is between Gallahue Hall and the Pharmacy and Health Sciences Building. Visitor parking is available in various areas of campus, including in front of Robertson Hall and metered parking in front of the Pharmacy and Health Sciences Building.
2019-2020: please be aware that there is construction in this area! Follow the signage on campus. For individual assistance, call the IT Help Desk.
Once parked: enter the Holcomb Building (23 on the campus map) through the front entrance near the West Mall (MP/54 on the campus map). Go up the stairs on the left to the third floor and enter through the Help Desk door (HB 315).