Information Sessions & Events
Would you like to study abroad during your time at Butler, but aren't sure where to start? Your first step should be to attend a Study Abroad Information Session to learn more about the programs available, application process and financial information. Attendance at one of these sessions is mandatory for all students who are interested in studying overseas.
If you are unable to attend any of these sessions due to evening classes Monday - Thursday, please contact Caitlin Moore to arrange an appointment.
Study Abroad Information Sessions
All locations will be determined soon! Please check back here for updated locations or click "Going" or "Interested" on our session-specific Facebook event pages to get a reminder of the event and updates about the location!
- Tuesday, August 27, Pharmacy and Health Sciences Building room 156, 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 4, Jordan Hall room 141, 6:00 PM
- Thursday, October 10, Gallahue Hall room 108, 6:00 PM
- Monday, November 18, Pharmacy and Health Sciences Building room 204, 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 3, 6:00 PM, Gallahue Hall room 108, 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, January 15, 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 4, 6:00 PM
- Monday, March 16, 6:00 PM
- Thursday, April 16, 6:00 PM
To request disability-related accommodations or inquire about accessibility, please contact Caitlin Moore. Please allow two weeks' advance notice in order to allow adequate time to make arrangements. Although attempts will be made to honor accommodation requests with less notice, it cannot be guaranteed that without two weeks' notice a reasonable accommodation can be provided.