Study Abroad Programs
Would you like to study abroad during your time at Butler, but aren't sure where to start? Your first step should be to attend a Study Abroad Information Session to learn more about the programs available, application process and financial information. Attendance at one of these sessions is mandatory for all students who are interested in studying overseas.
If you are unable to attend any of these sessions due to evening classes Monday - Thursday, please contact Caitlin Moore to arrange an appointment.
Interested in studying abroad? No problem – you can complete this process remotely!! Here are our NEW steps to planning study abroad:
- Watch the Study Abroad Information Session on Panopto. Make sure you are logged into Panopto so we can confirm you watched the entire video.
- Email Study Abroad Advisor Caitlin Moore (email@example.com) and let her know:
- What type of program (Exchange, 3rd Party Provider, Faculty-Led) you’re interested in.
- What term (semester, summer, spring break, etc.) you’d like to go abroad.
- Caitlin or Calie Dickey (Associate Director for Study Abroad) will follow-up with a link to schedule an appointment to do a one-on-one advising appointment via Zoom.
We will determine if in-person information sessions can take place during the Fall 2020 semester soon. Students can always follow the instructions above for Summer 2020 to get all of the required information prior to setting up an appointment with the CGE staff.
To request disability-related accommodations or inquire about accessibility, please contact Caitlin Moore. Please allow two weeks' advance notice in order to allow adequate time to make arrangements. Although attempts will be made to honor accommodation requests with less notice, it cannot be guaranteed that without two weeks' notice a reasonable accommodation can be provided.