Admission Process for EPPSP
Application deadline is January 1, 2023 for EPPSP Group 42.
Approximately 25 candidates are selected each year to begin classes in January. The criteria for selection to the program include:
- Academic achievement
- Interview—An interview with the EPPSP selection committee; a satisfactory writing sample during the interview process; results of Learning Styles Inventory taken during the interview process
- Recommendation—Two letters of recommendation; one from applicant’s principal and one from another professional colleague.
Interested candidates must have their application materials submitted by November 1, 2021 to be considered for the cohort group beginning the following January. All materials must be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
Application materials include:
- Butler Application
- Professional resume
- Official transcripts or copies of official transcripts from all colleges and universities where candidates:
- Earned a degree
- Earned more than 15 credits (undergraduate and graduate)
- Completed any program prerequisite (regardless of number of credit hours)
- Completed courses for which candidates are applying for transfer credit
- Copy of current teaching license or school counseling license for a Building-Level Administrator (please send as an email attachment to email@example.com)
International applicants must additionally submit the following:
- TOEFL scores or equivalent proof of English proficiency
- A clear copy of your passport
- Evidence of financial support
Copies of official transcripts may be uploaded in the online application for application review only. Applicants who receive an offer of admission will be required at that time to submit official final transcripts issued directly from the institution(s) for verification prior to enrollment. More information is available in the application for admission.
The selection committee will conduct interviews in November. Applicants will be required to complete a writing sample during the interview process. Final selection of cohort members will take place after the interview process.
For questions regarding the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.