Center for Academic Technology
ATTENTION: CAT's Physical Office is Closed
Virtual Consultations and Support Are Available
To honor social distancing, CAT invites instructors to schedule virtual consultations with us using Zoom. Doing so will allow CAT team members to talk with you, see you and also see your computer screen. Email CAT to set up a virtual appointment. You may also send questions via email and request a telephone consultation.
Keep Calm & Teach on during Campus Interruption
Visit the Keep Calm and Teach On website for tips and resources on delivering online instruction
- Start of the Summer 2020 Semester Tasklist
- Keep Calm and Teach On!
- Keep Calm and Study On!
- Access Canvas
- Moodle Retirement
- Access Moodle (until December 2020)
- Canvas Implementation
- Make Documents Accessible
- Information Commons
- Marjorie Rork Lightboard Studio - support suspended
- Sound Booth - support suspended
- CAT Newsletter
- Access Hoonuit