Center for Academic Technology
2019-2020 Academic Technology and Innovation Grant (ATIG) recipients Announced:
Congratulations to the following Butler faculty who recently received ATIG funding (learn more):
- Susan Adams, Middle/Secondary Education
- Kendra Damer, Pharmacy Practice
- Carl DeAmicis, Chemistry
- Brenda Johnston, Arts Administration
- Panos Linos, Computer Science
- Gabriela Muniz, Modern Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
- John Perkins, Music
- Tracy Sprunger (w/Beck and Damer), Pharmacy Practice and Pharmaceutical Science
Canvas Implementation Underway
The move from Moodle to Canvas is beginning! Courses will start transitioning in Summer 2019. Visit the Canvas implementation page to learn more details.
Live Zoom Trainings
Zoom offers live training opportunities Monday through Friday; try the 30-minute Getting Started training or 60-minute deeper dives. All trainings include a live Q&A. Register at butleru.zoom.us/livetraining.
Upcoming CAT Events
Canvas Sessions Coming Soon!
CAT will be hosting several upcoming Canvas training and open consulting sessions--stay tuned to this space. In the meantime, get a ahead start by visiting the Canvas implementation page.