Career and Professional Success
Keeping in mind the safety of students, faculty, staff, and recruiters, the Career and Professional Success (CaPS) office continues to follow University guidance regarding the ongoing pandemic. View the latest COVID-19 updates and information.
Students and Graduates
- Appointments with students will continue to be virtual unless an arrangement can be made where the student and CaPS staff member can both be assured of protection in accordance with the Butler Health and Safety Plan. All of our services are available virtually.
- Upcoming career fairs, interview days, on-campus interviews, info tables, and more will be a mixture of in-person, virtual, and hybrid formats. Please check Handshake for upcoming events.
- Students with questions or concerns about employment issues are encouraged to schedule an appointment with us on Handshake.
- For 24-hour help building your resume, cover letter, learning about interviewing, job searching, and other career topics, please download our free Guide to Professional Success (PDF).
- Workshops: CaPS will continue offering virtual workshops and events. Please watch the Handshake Events page, our Instagram page, Bulldogs Connect (powered by Wisr), and your email for topics, dates, and times.
- Bulldogs Connect (powered by Wisr): Over 800 graduates from across the United States have volunteered to help you in your career exploration, networking, and job and internship search. Reach out to Butler grads now on Bulldogs Connect (powered by Wisr).
- NEW – Micro-internships: Earn money, gain valuable experience, and build your portfolio. Sign up for a free account on Parker Dewey and start applying for projects.
- Job and Internships: Continue your search by using Handshake and Indiana INTERNnet.
- Additional Support from our Career Development Partners: Connect directly with 350+ employers throughout the state by submitting your resume to Ascend Indiana. Explore opportunities for all majors in the tech industry through TechPoint.
- LinkedIn: Feel free to also reach out to Butler graduates and employers on LinkedIn. Unsure of what to say? Schedule an advising appointment with a CaPS career advisor.
Employers and Recruiters
- Thank you for your interest in Butler students and graduates. View recruitment information on our Employers and Recruiters page.