- Visit Butler
- Apply to Butler
- Request Information
- Virtual Tour
- Find Your Counselor
- Butler on the Road
- Affordability & Aid
- International Admission
- Transfer Admission
- Graduate Admission
- Non-Degree Admission
- Admitted Students
- Resources for High School Counselors
- Butler Alumni Recruiting Corps
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Efforts in the Enrollment Management Division
Admitted Student Visits & Events
We know making a college decision is tough, and we’ve heard that it usually takes another campus visit (or two) to help you make up your mind. Butler University offers a number of on-campus and virtual events and visit options designed specifically for our #ButlerBound students and their families. Students can register for all listed visits on their student status page.
Please note that in-person classes will end and residence halls will close for the semester begining Tuesday, November 24. This means there will be fewer students on campus after this date.
Admitted Student Visits
December 2020–April 2021
Tuesdays–Fridays at 1:00 PM ET (fall)
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 9:00 AM ET and Wednesdays at 1:00 PM ET (spring)
We include a little bit of everything in this on-campus visit option—a "what's next?" admission and financial aid presentation, housing and course registration information, a current student panel, and a campus tour specifically designed for admitted seniors. Please plan for your visit to last approximately two and a half hours. Register here.
Admitted Student Visits (virtual)
November 2020–April 2021
Mondays and Thurdays at 1:00 PM ET (fall)
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1:00 PM ET (spring)
These online information sessions offer similar information to our on-campus Admitted Student Visit. Designed for students and families who are unable to visit campus in person, this webinar visit (we're on camera, not you!) includes a live delivery of our Admitted Student Visit presentation and time for Q&A. Register here.
Butler Bound (virtual)
Our unique, online Butler Bound events will give you an in-depth look into Butler, and specifically your academic college of interest. You will learn about your College's academic program offerings and facilities, and will hear from faculty and current students about their Butler experience. An admission representative will also be present to answer any admission or financial aid-specific questions you might have.
- College of Communication: Thursday, January 28; Wednesday, February 10; Monday, February 15; Tuesday, March 2
- College of Education: Thursday, January 28; Wednesday, February 10; Monday, February 15; Tuesday, March 2
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences: Thursday, January 28; Wednesday, February 10; Monday, February 15; Tuesday, March 2
- College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences: Thursday, January 28; Wednesday, February 10; Monday, February 15; Tuesday, March 2
- Jordan College of the Arts: Wednesday, February 10; Tuesday, March 2
- Jordan College of the Arts (Dance, Art + Design majors only): Thursday, January 28; Wednesday, February 10; Monday, February 15; Tuesday, March 2
- Lacy School of Business: Monday, February 15; Tuesday, March 2
True Blue (virtual)
Tuesdays at 11:00 AM ET | Thursdays at 3:00 PM ET
Experience Butler through the eyes of a current student! This interactive virtual visit showcases a day-in-the-life of a Butler student. You’ll meet several current Bulldogs as they take you on a golf cart tour of Butler, showing you parts of campus that aren’t accessible on our campus tour. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in a lively game (with prizes!), learn more about a typical day as a Butler student, and will have plenty of time to ask questions. This virtual visit will last approximately 90 minutes. Register here.