We value and acknowledge that the fluency of technology and pedagogy requires practical experiences with tools and instructional design approaches, along with reflective examination of their usage and value. We foster inquiry and encourage dialogue about diverse learning models. Therefore, we:
- DEVELOP our expertise through participation in ongoing professional development opportunities.
- COMMUNICATE the knowledge, expertise, and experience of CAT staff through social media and newsletters.
- EVALUATE the potential benefits and limitations of emerging technology and pedagogy.
- CONTRIBUTE to the scholarly dialogue in the fields of academic technology and instructional design through publications and presentations.
- ADVOCATE for implementation of best practices.
- GUIDE reflective assessment for continuous improvement.
- FOSTER space for dialogue across disciplines, departments, and programs.