Communication Sciences & Disorders Mission
Communication is a fundamental human right and plays a central
role in the dignity and value of human life. Therefore, the
Communication Sciences & Disorders (CSD) Program is dedicated
to educating students so that they may assist those who experience
In support of this mission, the CSD Program is committed to:
- Holding student welfare paramount and offering personal
attention and concern for each student.
- Providing comprehensive quality coursework pertinent to the
discipline of communication sciences and disorders and integrated
with the liberal arts.
- Providing quality clinical, practicum, and research
opportunities to undergraduate majors in the program
- Counseling students concerning requirements and opportunities
within the discipline as well as additional coursework that will
support students in their educational experience and intellectual
- Providing students with support for continued professional
direction and development.